Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Today I had an appt and to my surprise I got another u/s. This time we got to see the baby move around like crazy. We still haven't heard the heartbeat, but I'll take an u/s over a doppler anyday.
The baby has grown so much within the last two weeks. The baby is measuring on time and my 1st tri screening all came out good. Next month I'm going to have the big u/s done on me. This one will be a more detailed u/s. If we want we can find out the gender of the baby that day. Hubby really wants to find out, but I don't. I want to be surprised just like I was with my other two. I hope he can wait because if he finds out he will NOT be able to keep it a secret, at least from me he won't.
Doesn't the baby look like he/she is ready to give you a big hug?
Monday, November 17, 2008
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. When I was little I used to be a thumb sucker and an ear tugger. I've stopped the thumb sucking, but I'm still an ear tugger. I especially LOVE tugging on little kids ears.
2. I used to live in Manhattan, New York. Sometimes I wish I still lived there.
3. I love to laugh at commericals!!
4. I love acting silly with my children.
5. I'm an aunt to a 31 year old nephew (by marriage). I'm 33 years old.
6. Here's one that I thought about the other day. On my 22nd birthday my dad and half sisters decided to throw me a "surprise" birthday party. Well when I got the house I walked into a room full of strangers. My sisters needed an excuse to have a party at their home with their friends so they used me and my dad fell for it. I was so mad I decided to get drunk and caused a commotion.
7. I'm afraid of dying. :(
I tag Linda, Buttercup16, Be Still and Know, Fish Baby, Gee & A.
I tagged only 6 because I don't know that many bloggers yet.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
This was taken today at my appt. We thought we were going to hear the heartbeat, but instead we got to see our peanut again. Look at how much the baby has grown in 4 wks. Hubby was so amazed at how much his bambino or bambina has grown. He was ohhhing and ahhhing the whole time.