Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1st Belly Pic















This is such a bad pic. Since I don't have a camera anymore (it was stolen) I had to use my cell phone to take this picture. This was taken last night at 16w2d.
Over the weekend I also went out and bought a couple of maternity outfits. This is one of them, just the top though. Wearing the top yesterday made me really feel pregnant. A lot of my co-workers kept looking at me. Not everyone knows I'm pregnant. It was kind of funny to just see them looking down at my belly every so often when we're talking. I think I'm going to let them just wonder. It's funny!
In other news, I also started to feel the baby. At 15w2d I felt with my hand a very lite tap. Since then I'm feeling a lot more tap through out the day. Hubby can't wait until he can feel his baby's movements.

1 comment:

Me said...

Aww, you look great! I love that top!