Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving Alone

So I hit my 3rd tri this past Friday. I can't believe it!! The next few months are going to fly by so quickly. Next month I'll be going in every 2 weeks until I hit 36 wks. After that I'll be going in every week until baby cee is born.
On the 4th I'll be seeing a doc to discuss
VBAC delivery. My c-section with daughter was so awful. My recovery was long and painful and I really don't want to go through it again, so I'm going to give it a try. I got my last medical record from previous doc and I'll be taking it with me on this appt.
I have to admit, I'm starting to feel a little nervous about going into labor. I've only experienced it once, 15 1/2 yrs ago. Daughter was prematured and I had to have an emergency c-section to save her life at 32 wk gestation.
Hubby keeps telling me to just have a c-section, but I don't think he understands. If only he can experience a c-section.
Anyways, I know it will be sucessful and I know that I'll be a much happier person after.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Hey Gee,
Congrats on entering T3. How exciting. Sounds as if the Ts go by quickly. Course it seems kinda slow for me so far since I'm just 7weeks tomorrow. :) Ha. Anyway, wanted to congratulate you. And hang in there. If you want VBAC go for it if your dr thinks it's fine. Best.
Kitty

Kitty said...

Hey Gee- did you hvae the NT ultrasound at 12 weeks to look for Downs and trisomy 13 and 18? Just wondering bc I know they'll ask us next week about that. I've heard it can be good but also alot of false postivies. Let me know your thoughts.
Kitty

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on the 3rd!

No worries about the labor - I'm sure you'll do fantastic! ;)

Amy said...

I just started reading your blog, and I've been following along all of your pregnancy weeks! I'm currently 16 wks. pregnant, and I have PCOS. I just recently "failed" my 3 hr. glucose tolerance test, so I've been really interested in reading your blog. My 1st child was a c-section birth, and I'm also hoping to have a VBAC this time around. I, also, had a very difficult recovery from my c-section. I look forward to following your blog throughout the remainder or your pregnancy and birth of the baby. Congratulations!