Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back To Work!

After having almost 20 weeks off this was the day I was dreading, going back to work. I began to feel the anxiety sinced last month because I couldn't believe that my time with LC was coming to an end. 
Last month I began to look around for daycare centers, but in the area I needed LC to be was inpossible. I was only able to find a whole lot of home daycare centers. I looked at every single one in the area and not one I felt comfortable with.  At the end I decided to leave LC with a niece who decided to be a SAHM. So as my first day of work was quickly approaching, I started to feel so sad. I cried and cried. Hubby assured me that he will be o.k. and I will be o.k. On Tuesday I ended up getting to work late because I was having a really hard time leaving him. My sister in law happened to be off from work so she was there to assist her daughter in law with LC. There was no sense to even wear make up because it all came off within a half hour. I couldn't stop crying. My sister thought it was funny, but whatever. 

I was able to get over it and each day was better, long, but better. I always looked forward to coming home to my family, but this time we have LC in the picture. Since I'm still BFing him it's our catching up time.

LC is a thumb sucker since day one. I think it's so cute!



 


2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hi Gee,
I'm sorry it was hard to go back to work, I've heard it always is! But I know you're such a great mommy and your little LC loves you so incredibly much and the time you spend with him is amazing! Hang in there! I'm sure your family takes great care of him during the day! Big hugs!
Kitty

gee said...

Awww thanks K for your comforting words!! I know within time it gets better.