Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update On My Last Appt.

So last week I went in to see a dr to discuss VBAC and I have to say that I wasted my time. First, we were 10 mins late because I didn't get out of the shower on time and it was raining too. After checking in we waited about an hour before they called us in. Then, we waited another 1/2 hr for the dr to come in. She did a quick review of my chart and a quick ultrasound. She was pretty brief with us. She basically asked if I knew anything on it and the risks and that was it. I asked her a couple of questions and she gave me 1 word answers. I was so upset! I guess this was her way of punishing us for being late. One other thing that I was told at this appt was that I had some traces of protein. She said it wasn't a big deal because it was less than 1.0. I guess, but if she had took a little longer in reviewing my chart she would of seen that my last pregnancy ended up with preeclampsia. I would at least think it should be a little of a big deal. Now that I know this I have to pay close attention to my body for any other signs.
Anyways, even with a not so good dr visit at least we got to see baby Cee which we weren't expecting. :)

In other news, I've been getting a lot of
braxton hicks since Sunday. I've always known about braxton hicks, but never knew that I should call if I get 4 or more within an hour, which I was having. I don't know why, but I just thought it had something to do with me over doing it on house work. All day I kept feeling pressure on my pelvic almost like baby Cee was coming out. I told R about it and he made me sit and do nothing. Since we had his brothers over for a late lunch I almost felt bad for not doing anything in preparing lunch. It was a good thing that BIL's girlfriend was nice enough to clean up for me.
These last few days I've been feeling a little better, but this morning it has started up again. I'm keeping track of them to see how many I feel within the hour. Right now I've had 3 in 40 mins. Because I rather be safe than sorry I'll be calling my midwife in a little bit.

No comments: