Sunday, May 27, 2012

here we go again

yup, i took 2 hpts and 2 bfps....woohoo!! took one yesterday and one today. the second line was faint, but that's exactly how i got mine with luch. words can't explain how i'm feeling. i'm over the moon and the hubs is too. we haven't stopped talking about this and he said that this one will be a girl lol. we haven't told anyone but luch. we told him that i have a baby in my tummy and he smiles. we asked him if he wants a sister or a brother and he said a sister. we're going to wait until i'm done with my 1st trimester before spreading the news.
i go in for a nurse visit on wednesday for an offical pregnancy test and then start all the paperwork. i'm soooooooo freaking happy!!!


6 comments:

Kitty said...

OOOOOOH MMMMMMMYYYYYY GGGGOOOOSSSHHHH!!! I'm SOOOOO happy for you! Wonderful news! Tell me about your month that yog you your BFP! I hope everything goes well at your aptmt this week! :) YAY! Keep me posted! And I hope I follow you next cycle! :) We have to do it together again! :)
Kitty

gee said...

awwwwwww...thank you so very much kitty!!! i'm so happy haven't stopped smiling since. i couldn't believe it when i saw that second line pop out. we barely bd'ed and didn't see any ewcm at all. i was sure this was a failed cycle, again. i took it just for the hell of it b/c i noticed a few things out of the norm. noticed the legament pains, being overtired and then i started to get leg cramps (forgot to mention). those things made me get the hpt.

i'm praying for you kitty!!! i know you're going to get your bfp and we will be partners again. :) be positive kitty.

Kitty said...

I'm so glad you're happy Gee! A BFP is a wonderful blessing and I'm happy for you! I know I'll be so happy also! Not being able to stop smiling is a perfect description! And I did get good news today! :) Go read my blog when you can. :)

Have a great night! :) I look forward to being cycle buddies with you again! :)
Kitty

Kitty said...

How are you and the baby? Updates please!!! Be in touch!
Kitty

Send msgs bc posting on my blog probably. :)

gee said...

i'm slacking off so bad...sorry. i'm good aside of the constant nausea, but might have gd again. idk for sure. i failed my 1 hr and i'll be going in this sat for my 3 hr testing. i've been wanting to update for weeks now, but haven't had a chance.

shotzie said...

Congratulations, Gee!! I just posted a final post on my blog cause I'm a slacker and am giving up on blogging. :) I saw the comment you left a couple months ago. Baby #2 was a girl and she's 5 months old now! I posted a pic on my blog.

I look forward to keeping up with your blog and seeing your updates about this pregnancy! Congrats again!