Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 DPO

Today my temp was 97.92 so not bad. Last night hubby asked me if it was too early to test and I told him that it could be. After a few minutes he then said "for shits and giggles let buy one". As anxious as I am to know if we did conceive I was nervous to go and buy one. After I made dinner we both decided to just screw it and wait until I'm 12 DPO. I was o.k. with that I think I could wait until Thurs.

Today symptoms are more tenderness on my boobies and my left side nipple was a little tender to the touch. I was in the shower this morning and it kind of hurt when the water was hitting my boob. I was really hungry this morning that I thought I was going to throw up. I don't know what to make of this. I usually eat breakfast at work around 10ish and it was about 7:30 when I was feeling this.
Let see, oh skin break out. I've been searching on the web early pregnancy symptoms to compare and I've been reading a lot about skin break outs. I have noticed that I've been waking up with one or two on my face lately. I don't know if this is a pregnancy sign, but I do know it's an AF one.
One more thing, I'm so sleepy and I want something sweet.

Oh I really hope AF stays away this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh mannnnn where do you get the will-power!!!

gee said...

The one thing about me is that once I get anxious about something soon after I forget. I get side tracked so easily I'll forget about it after.