Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 DPO

Today is 6 DPO and today's temp was 97.90. The highest for this cycle. I was kind of excited to get to bed and go to sleep because I was dying to temp in the morning.
I have to say that charting has completely taken over my life. I say this because I can not live without my BBT. A few months ago I lost my BBT and I was panicking. I went to CVS and bought another one. Well about a month or so later I found it and I was glad because now I have 2, just in case. The other night I woke to temp and after went to the bathroom. Well within that time I lost my BBT. I couldn't find it and I gave up looking for it. Hubby reminded me that I had an extra one and I was like "YES!" I know I'm a dork, but I can't help it.
Well anyways, I can't start my day without first login into my FF account. I have to add my info of the day and analyze my chart. I spend a good 2 hours doing this. I waste so much time that I get backed up at work. Sick...huh?

As of today I am not experiencing any early pregnancy symptoms, but I try to pay close attention to my body.
For the last few days I've been feeling slight tenderness on my boobies. Not to the touch, but almost sore on the side and top of them. I have been getting slight cramping as if AF was getting ready to show her face. Other than that nothing really definite like nausea.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: