Friday, September 5, 2008

7 DPO

Today's temp was 97.77, a little drop, but I don't think that's a big deal. I'm trying not to get my hopes to high because then I'll be crushed. As days go by hubby is asking me what's my temp. Before he really didn't and now since I clearly O'd he's getting a little excited. He keeps asking me when can I test. He's dying to know if we conceived or not. He really want his little one. He raised daughter since she was in diapers, but it's not the same. He loves her to death and she's daddy's little girl. He just wants his own. He' s waiting patiently to experience fatherhood from the begining.

Today I'm feeling a lot of slight cramping below my belly. Almost like a pulling sensation. Boobies are still a little tender.
It's weird I have 2 children and I can't remember for the life of me my early pregnancy symptoms. I do remember having implantation bleeding for both, severe hunger and extreme boob pains. I'm not experiencing any of the above, but just one. Oh well let's see how this will turn out. I hope it turns out good after my 2 ww is over.

Since it's Friday and I probably won't post an entry until Monday, pray that I have the strength to hold out from POAS.
Happy Weekend!!

No comments: