Monday, September 8, 2008

9 DPO

Today I thought I was 10 DPO, but FF moved my O date to the next day which puts me at 9 DPO. What happened was that I have 2 charts and 1 had something that the other didn't have. I didn't add my CM on CD 22 on my FF chart like I did on my MMC chart. This also brought up my coverline to 97.16. I'm o.k. with it, it's better than before which wa 96.92 or something like that. No big deal at least I'm not like 3 DPO again.

My weekend was pretty good. My temps are still high and on Saturday it was even higher, 98.24. I had to rub my eyes to look clearer. All day I kept thinking could this be a sign or what. I spent all day staring at my chart and analyzing it. I know it's still too early to know, but this is torture. Today's temp was a bit lower at 97.91. Hopefully my temp will go back up tomorrow.

As far as my cramping goes, I had a lot Friday and Saturday. My boobies hurt more than last week. It's just around the boobs not the nipples.


Nothing new as far as possible early pregnancy symptoms, nada. I do feel a little more tired than usual. This could be a number of things so I wouldn't make this a definite symptoms for me.


Here's a look at what my chart looks like today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for your BFP!!!