Saturday, September 27, 2008

My New Toy















Well here it is, my new toy for the next serveral months. I attended my nutrition class yesterday and I really thought is was going to be boring. I was wrong. This class was very informative and I really loved it. By the time the class was done I couldn't believe that 2 hours had already pasted. They taught us how to read nut. labels and what to look for. Since this has never been an issue for me I never bothered to flip the box over.

I made my own meal plan and I'm really happy how I planned my serverings and food groups. I have to eat every 2 hours and lots of water. The one sacrifice I have to make during this pregnancy is no fruit juices. I'm not a big junkie drinker, but I love my V8 Splash and Ocean Spray drinks. So for the mean while no fruit drinks. One other thing that's a big no no is pastries. OMG, hubby is Italian and when we have family gatherings they always have different kinds of yummy pastries to go along with your espresso. Oh the sadness, but it's all for a good cause, our baby's health.

Oh well as hungry as I am already I'm confident that I will adjust very well.

No comments: